Sunday, August 5, 2012

Panfish Madness

Its been a crazy few weeks! Been working (which gets in the way of everything fishing), some fly tying, and working on a project for my nephews 3rd bday! I haven't taken many picture until today, when I had a nice rainy day to not feel bad for being inside. The poppers/sliders are mostly unfinished (waiting on hackle) but while  I was taking pictures I decided to include them in. Enjoy the photos, if you have any questions feel free to ask.. On a little side note, I'd like to thank a member from "The Fly Tying" forum, Stippled Popper, for his instructions and tips on painting/constructing poppers.




Froggy Popper











 "Carolina Fly-Eye Fly"




"Dron Lee's Cicada X Pattern" Here is the step by step I used http://dronsworld.blogspot.com/2011/08/cicada-x.html 


 Chernobyl Ant








 Popper


 "Rasta" Popper!!


 Frog Slider

 Popper

Frog Slider


 Frog Slider

 Mouse Slider

2 comments:

  1. Those are all sick ties. Do you use craft foam or fly tying foam?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, I appreciate the comments! I use cheap 2mm craft foam I get at the local hobby lobby for $0.99! Its a huge sheet and basically comes in every color. You can also get "glitter" backed foam at Walmart pretty cheap and it makes some cool flies!

    ReplyDelete